NetDrive 2.6.12 Build 928
NetDrive is an application offered by Windows that will give you the freedom to connect to remote storage just like you are accessing your local hard drive in your computer or laptop. You can access the remote storage files right from your Windows Explorer. If you are using NetDrive, then your personal computer will now be having new drives that will easily connect to cloud storages and FTP or webdav servers.
Easy Access Of Files
Accessing files in the cloud or remote storage will never be a difficult task now with NetDrive It is an extremely useful, simple application that will help you to regularly work with remote storage locations. The tool is very simple and easy to use with a straightforward interface. You can easily and quickly upload files to FTP server without any issues just by drag and drop action. The transfer speed is quite fast and despite the quick speed there will be no compromise on the performance.
Manage Multiple Storage Locations
NetDrive offers you with the option of setting up and managing multiple remote storage locations. Each of the storage places will need a site name, an IP address, URL, local drive letter, server type, port and account. Simply dragging and dropping files in the Windows Explorer will help in transferring and managing the files. As soon as the local drive is mounted, you will not need to run the application for the cloud or FTP storage services. You have the option to launch remotely stored executable, video and audio files easily as if you are launching it from your local drive.
There are quite a lot of features offered by NetDrive to make accessing of remotely stored files very easy. Some of the best features are:
- It needs a very fast internet connection to work properly. But, it will never slow down your system while functioning.
- It runs very smoothly on all Windows versions and comes with a basic interface with just important options shown in the main window.
- All types of files like audio, video, MS Office documents, SSL connections are executed and supported by NetDrive.
NetDrive is a very easy to use and useful software application that can be used easily by both novice as well as advanced users. If you have any doubts about using the program, you can always check on the help manual to get necessary assistance.
Changes on the new version:
- libcurl updated to improve speed on some network devices
- FIXED: OneDrive shared folder listing
- FIXED: Hubic reauthentication when auth expired
- FIXED: Amazon Drive issue with file listing
- CHANGED: Amazon Drive now limits number of getChanges call
NetDrive Reviews (Add your review!)
Watch the video for NetDrive:
Add your review!